All Organic Range for Dogs,
Cats, Horses & Other Furry Pets
No parabens, sulphates or silicone
No artificial fragrances or colours
Natural Aid Healthy Petz believes in quality for your pets.
We use certified organic ingredients to deliver nourishing plant based products to care, protect and enhance the health of your pet and protect the planet.
Remember that your pet's skin and hair are sensitive, just like yours. Whatever is applied to their skin is absorbed into their bloodstream.
Allergic reactions are common when using shampoos and conditioners containing harsh chemicals and are actually harmful to your pet’s fur and skin as are artificial colours and fragrances.
Use liberally on dogs, cats, horses and other pets -- as often as needed.
Remember that in addition to our fast and effective cream range for pets, we can also treat your pet with homeopathic remedies that are very effective and cost you far less than a visit to the vet.
12 HANDY REMEDIES FOR A PET TRAVEL KIT INCLUDE:
- Apis mellifica – great for bee and other insect bites. Give every 20 minutes for a few doses after a bee sting.
- Arnica – good for general pain, stiffness due to overexertion, soreness and musculoskeletal injuries.
- Arsenicum album – great for GI upsets from eating spoiled food where there is both vomiting and diarrhea. Give twice an hour for a few hours.
- Borax (the remedy, not the powder) – excellent for fear of thunderstorms and fireworks. Give this at the 6c potency twice a day for a month during the season.
- Hepar sulphur – is wonderful to treat painful abscesses anywhere on the body and painful infected anal glands.
- Hypericum – is an excellent remedy to give for any pain due to nerve damage or injuries to nerve-rich areas. I once closed my finger in a window and learned firsthand the wonders of Hypericum. Great for when you cut your dog’s toenails too short.
- Myristica – phenomenal remedy for anal sac infections and chronic anal sac problems.
- Rhus tox – for arthritis that’s better after moving around, general musculoskeletal injuries, red swollen eyes, skin infections and skin itching.
- Ruta – fantastic for any injury to tendons or ligaments and this remedy has a real affinity for the knee so you would use it immediately after any knee or cruciate injury.
- Silicea – pushes foreign bodies like splinters or foxtails out of the skin.
- Ledum – the first choice for any type of puncture wound, including those from insect bites. Insect bites that require
- Apis will be hot and red whereas bites that require Ledum will be cool and appears bruised